Good were the times when we were together,
I'm in your laps and nothing else matters;
I wonder what happened as I keep looking for you,
Papa, just want to tell, that I MISS YOU!
You teach me, you beat me, you make me to smile,
now this is the time, your son haven't laughed for a while;
I still wonder what happened and what took you away,
you never told me Dad, that you will leave me someday.
Now here I am, doing things m not supposed to do,
Dad, I cant handle this, as it belongs to you;
All I wanted from life is to be with you,
Dad, what should I say, I just Miss U.
I shout, I cry, I put myself in pain,
Papa, please come back, I want to be with you again;
I spent my life dreaming about the moments will stay together,
this is the time, you left me thinking about you, forever.
Yes, I know, you are gone and will never see you again,
but please make this heart accept the fact, as it will always be in pain;
I wish I could tell you once, how much I Love you;
but this is the time you left me saying, Papa...
I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU!!
I'm in your laps and nothing else matters;
I wonder what happened as I keep looking for you,
Papa, just want to tell, that I MISS YOU!
You teach me, you beat me, you make me to smile,
now this is the time, your son haven't laughed for a while;
I still wonder what happened and what took you away,
you never told me Dad, that you will leave me someday.
Now here I am, doing things m not supposed to do,
Dad, I cant handle this, as it belongs to you;
All I wanted from life is to be with you,
Dad, what should I say, I just Miss U.
I shout, I cry, I put myself in pain,
Papa, please come back, I want to be with you again;
I spent my life dreaming about the moments will stay together,
this is the time, you left me thinking about you, forever.
Yes, I know, you are gone and will never see you again,
but please make this heart accept the fact, as it will always be in pain;
I wish I could tell you once, how much I Love you;
but this is the time you left me saying, Papa...
I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU!!